Car-Pool Drop-off & Pick-up Route/Location
Effective January 4, 2010
printable .pdf version
Dear Parents, Staff and Visitors:
Due to the renovation of the Cary Community Arts Center, the drop-off will be temporarily relocated and the car queue line will be re-routed as shown. Thank you for your cooperation.
Key Points to a Successful New Carpool Experience.
- Morning carpoolers pull all the way up along the curb to the first staff member
- Have your child ready to exit the vehicle
- Students will enter building up the back stairs after being dropped off
- Pull up to the open colored cone, your child/children will be called out by number as they always have
- Enter the building through normal entry points
- Crossing Guards will be in standard locations
- Afternoon walkers will gather and exit from the new carpool area
- Upon entering the lot, parking spots immediately to the left will be available for parent parking. Parents should re-enter the carpool line to exit.
* Carpool will end promptly at 8:30 so teachers can begin instruction with students. Students arriving after 8:30 should be brought to the front lot of the main office to be signed in and a tardy slip will be issued.
* There should be no front lot drop-offs before 8:30. This is a safety issue as that lot is used for buses, day-care vans, and special education students.